Tuesday 15 February 2011

Brief Plans For My Magazine

Front Cover : From looking at several pop music magazine covers I have found that mid-shots work very well for front covers as opposed to long shots which generally make the page appear too spacious and empty.
So I intend to use a mid-shot photograph.
I also plan to write large numbers on the page, as seen in most magazines, ( see image to the left)
I would like to use bright colours such as yellow and fushcia pinks as they are instantly eye-catching and reflect the pop theme significantly better than pale blues and browns for example.


Contents Page: I would like to use a range of camera shots on this page ( mid-shots, close-ups, long shots) Incorporating roughly around 3 images onto the page. I may also display an image of the front cover inside too. Furthermore, I will pursue the colour theme of the magazine established on the front cover.

Double Page Spread: I will have about 2-3 images of my main artist, using two different colours anf font style to differentiate the interviewers questions and the artists responses, perhaps blue and orange or orange and black, in order to appeal to males and females.




No comments:

Post a Comment